1. Masks are required in the lobby and the auditorium until you find your physically-distanced seat. Please bring your own. We do have disposable ones if you happen to forget yours.FIND A LOCATION
2. No consumables will be distributed - food, coffee, etc.
3. No two-minute turnaround (greeting time) during the service.
4. No offering collection during the service. Let’s continue to give online or drop our offerings in the boxes at the exits.
5. Kidswalk services will also be adhering to CDC guidelines, along with checking temperatures of every child upon check-in. If you're uncomfortable with your children going to Kidswalk, we have a live feed option at all locations in a separate area of the building should your child need a change of scenery from the worship service.
6. Every other row will be blocked off so that social distancing can be maintained.
7. Hand sanitizers will be available at the Connect Center.
8. The facilities team will wipe down frequently touched areas with sanitation supplies before and after the service.
9. A sign will be at the entrance encouraging people with COVID symptoms or who are high risk to continue joining us safely online instead of in person.
10. Our service will be live-streamed online for those who are sick or high risk.